We received the neatest kites for Christmas from Vi and Shane, and though we've flown them before, we finally took some pictures. They never actually got airborne today, but it was fun to get outside with the kids and run around. Aspen was still at Nanna's house having a special sleep-over, so it's just Duke and Spencer and Hannah and me. We've got a pretty butterfly with really LOOOOONG green streamers, and a BLACK PEARL!!! :) I'll have to get some pictures of them in the air to put on here, too. They both fly well, though you'd never know from looking at that pirate ship. At least, I didn't expect it to fly at all. :)




Upcoming Events :
+Family 4th of July BBQ
+Hannah's 3rd Birthday
+Jake comes home!
+Llama Fest
+Pioneer Day Carnival and Fireworks
2 comments:
How fun! I love those kites. Your kids are so cute!
Okay, those have to be the coolest kites ever. I LOOOVE the pirate ship one...call us when you fly again...I want to see. :P
And I'm going to take Hannah's advice when something goes wrong at my house...
Post a Comment