Also, I promised some of the ladies in the ward my potato salad recipe, so here it is:
Hidden Valley Ranch Potato Salad
6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 cup chopped celery
1/2 c chopped onion
1 package Hidden Valley Ranch mix (NOT the buttermilk kind, and NOT the dip)
1/2 c mayo (I use Best Foods)
1/4 water
Boil the potatoes until soft. Drain and cool completely in the refrigerator. Meanwhile, chop your veggies and, in a small bowl mix the Ranch packet, mayo and water until smooth. When the potatoes are nice and cold, toss them with the veggies and the ranch mixture. Serves 6-8
That's it, easy peasy. This one is so popular that I never get asked to bring anything else to BBQ's. Ever.
Upcoming events:
*Pioneer Day!
*Twilight Moms Breaking Dawn release party at BORDERS
*First day of School! (Yes, it's true. There's only about a month left of summer!!)
*My Birthday
*Our temple sealing anniversary
3 comments:
Wow, those rolls look YUMMY! I hope JR doesn't see this. Then he'll want me to start making those :D. hehe!
looks yummy, I want some!!!
mmmmm...I want some!!! And thanks for the delish potato salad recipe. I can't wait to make it for myself! Yay! Also...the blue tongues are hilarious. THose were my favorite pics so far! haha
AAAAAND....are you done???? I'm sure you are....we need to chat!!!! What did you think????!!!!! Thanks again for picking up our copies. We both really super duper appreciated it. SOmething good is coming your way...
Talk to you soon,
Nicole
Post a Comment