Friday, June 6, 2008

Updates

So we passed Spencer's 4th birthday without mishap. Woohoo! :) He got a brand spankin' new 16 inch bike. He was soooo excited, until he realized that all the other 4 year-olds in the neighborhood have smaller bikes. Now he wants to ride theirs, and ignores his. Psh. Kids. Of course it doesn't matter that he begged for the bigger bike- it fits him just fine, too. lol At least it will last him a few years.

It's now summer break! Jacob is in Alaska having a blast, and, though we miss him bunches, we're having a pretty good time, too. :) The kids have SO MANY friends in the neighborhood- they're busy ALL DAY LONG! :) We just leave the front door open all day (thank goodness it hasn't been too hot yet!) and about 10 or 12 kids will just come and go, come and go. Between all their houses, these kids are probably getting more than their fill of Popsicles.

Duke and I have officially decided to go to college this fall. He'll hopefully be starting this month for the second half of summer semester, and then I'll start in August when the kids go back to school. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It's so silly, but I'm most thrilled about HOMEWORK! lol and taking the assessment test. The idea of getting to work my grey matter again is getting me amped. :)

Hannah's birthday is coming up in July- along with Independence Day (party!!) and Pioneer Day (more party!!) and the Llama Fest! (SNOOOOOOW CONES!) July is always my favorite month during the summer, and it'll be even better because Jake will be here for all the fun this year. I can't wait.

Now that we've got everything out of storage finally, I can't find anything! But I think after the yard sale this weekend I'll be able to track down that USB cord and get some pictures up on here. I know I keep promising, but I'll get to it one of these days. Here's a few from earlier this year (and Christmas time):

1 comment:

Wilde Family said...

Hooray, I found your blog! And there was a brand spankin' new post (was this today?) too!!! How much fun. I loved the pics. My favorites were the cheeser smiles on the kids in this post, and the newlywed pic of you guys in the previous post (ooh, and matching glasses too!). Very nice. You better keep this up, you know, or I'm gonna bug you (yes, even from CO). Okay, sorry I just wrote you an essay. I promise I won't do it again... :o)